Simultaneous Daily Reading Modules?

tswope

I like the ability to click "Daily Reading" and it take me to the date specific passage of any one work (that's categorized as a devotional). I recently purchased that Keep Up Greek and Hebrew modules, which both function as devotionals. 

Here's my feature request. Could you please make it possible to have more than one daily devotional? I would like to be able to click "Daily Reading" and see my daily bible reading, my daily Greek review, and my daily Hebrew review.

Thanks for considering!

• Like 4

Note: You can currently open up various individual devotionals to the current date using the menus, but only one devotional can be linked in preferences to Daily Reading.

I do like the idea of creating a Daily Reading workspace that opens up a number of user specified devotionals.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Greetings, I had the idea this morning to get a more complete daily reading of the Bible and, for that, to resort to Accordance. Unfortunately, Daily reading does not appear as workable right now on my version. Is there a specific module to download for using the ? I have the 13.3.1 version of the app, which I had to download twice on a new MacBook Pro that had to go for repair. I wonder if I have not skipped an older version of the app in which Daily reading is available.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Yohanan

• 1 year later...

Just reflagging this idea, as I think it would be really useful.

• Like 1

Thanks! I'll log this one as well.

• Like 2