Accordance crashing a minute or two after opening, even with new workspace.

Jonathan C. Borland

Hello Accordancers,

My Accordance is crashing a minute or two into any session, even when beginning a new workspace. It seems this happened to me in the past. All I needed to do was delete some corrupted file. Anyone know which one to delete or any other fix for this kind of problem?

Jonathan

Mine has been crashing at the opening. It attempts to call the mothership to validate, then crashes. Sometimes it validates, but the workspace is blank.

I am experiencing frequent crashes too. I am wondering if my saved workspace is corrupted.

I deleted autosaved sessions and reverted to a saved session. So far so good. I think mine was a corrupt workspace within my session.

• Like 1

Yes, see if this is being caused by a saved workspace that might have become corrupted.

It would be good if @Silas Marrs can check the Workspaces as it is not an uncommon problem. 

For example: Once I got a workspace from a friend, but he has done in on a widescreen monitor. On my 13" MacBook it crashed. I sent the WS to the devs. In the next release of Accordance the crash was fixed.