Jump to content

How to use Accordance while Teaching in an efficient way?


Japhin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Say, I have a list of verses that I want to open in accordance for the whole class to see. 
Do I have to type them all down one by one, or is there a better way to do it?

 

Say I have all the Bible verses written down on a word document with accordance link (it would look something like this.... accord://read/ESVS#1Cor._5:6) 

Is there a way that when I press this link, it will automatically open this verse in a preset workspace (I would like the verses to open in both English and German) ESV + Luther 2017.

 

Also, can you point me towards a good video or blog showing the best way to use accordance while teaching?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Japhin, I can't get your link to work, but I can tell you that if you. put the list of verses you copied from word into the command bar and hit ENTER, the verses will show up.  Then you can add parallel for the German text and there it will be.

 

I like your idea of the preset workspace. I'll try that out and see what I can make happen. 

 

In addition, if your students have accordance you could create the workspace then email it to them and they could have it in their accordance. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2021 at 3:00 PM, Japhin said:

Also, can you point me towards a good video or blog showing the best way to use accordance while teaching?

Depends on your teaching style but have you watched the webinars or videos under support? They might give you ideas from how accordance presenters use it for 'teaching'.

 

https://accordancebible.com/webinars/

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 2:43 PM, Dan Langston said:

Japhin, I can't get your link to work, but I can tell you that if you. put the list of verses you copied from word into the command bar and hit ENTER, the verses will show up.  Then you can add parallel for the German text and there it will be.

 

I like your idea of the preset workspace. I'll try that out and see what I can make happen. 

 

In addition, if your students have accordance you could create the workspace then email it to them and they could have it in their accordance. 

 

 

Thank you.  If you get the preset workspace running; please let me know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 2:51 PM, ukfraser said:

Depends on your teaching style but have you watched the webinars or videos under support? They might give you ideas from how accordance presenters use it for 'teaching'.

 

https://accordancebible.com/webinars/

Yes, I did but it was not really helpful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...