Default Text Settings lost after Accordance program updates

TYA

Good week Accordance Team.  Please fix whatever bug causes the Default Text Settings to be lost after (major?) Accordance program updates.  I just know that over the past 1-2 years I've had to manually reset *ALL* my texts default text pane settings manually multiple times.  Most recently, they were lost with a program update over the past month or so.

This is not a quick task for me, because I have numerous workspaces with specific settings locked in.  So I go to the Research tab, and type a Greek word like και, and then manually open each and every Greek text I have, manually setting the Default Text Settings.  I do this about 50-100 times across all Hebrew, Aramaic/ Syriac, Greek, and Latin texts.  Again, not quick.

I know that I'm not doing anything (intentionally) to lose these settings, and it just seems that at either random intervals, or else with major program updates (sorry I can't be more specific at this time), I lose all these settings, and have to start all over.  In fact, I *do* think it was the major program update where book titles also came in.  That was the last time I had to go and redo all this, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for any help.  I don't want to have to do this again.