In App Purchase to Upgrade to Full Version is Missing

nichola.main

Hi forum...

I installed the macOS app version of Accordance 13 on the 9th.  Today I completed the in app purchase to upgrade to the full version.

Payment has been taken, I have an email from Apple confirming the purchase and if I log into https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ then I see the purchase.

But... nothing has changed in the app and I still have the lite version.  If I check for updates or run the easy install, nothing... it tells me no updates are available.

If I open the App Store then nothing... no new purchases to download, no updates...

And if I look at purchases in there then all I see is the original install from the 9th.

I have tried the online chat with the Accordance team but no joy.  It ended with "I am sorry, I am not familiar with how Apple does things.  Our technical support team may know more about this."

So I am hoping the collective wisdom of the technical forum will either rescue my lost #49.99 or get me the upgrade that I have purchased?

Thanks!

Nichola, welcome to the forums. Your best bet is going to be to contact techsupport@accordancebible.com. They will help you get this straightened out.