"Unable to validate Module Online" Revisited

Michael Evanson

I am getting a window popping up saying "Accordance was unable to validate this module online. Please enter the unlocking code for the module “HMT-W4”. I have on occasion also had the same message but with a different module listed, something like "BHS-Latin."

It pops up frequently and prevents me from doing anything else in Accordance. Sometimes clicking the 'Cancel' box is sufficient to dismiss it, but other times the whole program locks up. Sometime it even prevents other windows from being used, as switching to another window (of a different program) only results in the Accordance window popping back up.

As it stands, Accordance is basically unusable.

I am aware of this older thread, the solution proposed there didn't work.

https://forums.accordancebible.com/topic/30910-accordance-unable-to-validate-module-online/

Funnily, this is the exactly the same message I got (on a Mac) with BHS.  I tired cleaning, I tried Easy Install, tried deleting the module.  I ended up having to wipe out everything manually, delete all preferences/settings/Accordance files and reinstall everything from scratch to fix it.  

Usually (not always) going to Easy Install and logging into your account and then refreshing will correct this issue. Please contact us at: techsupport@accordancebible.com for assistance with this if that does not work.

We can usually fix these issues on our end rather quickly if needed.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

• 1 month later...

I have reported this before and it is still happening very often.  Making the program very unfriendly to use at the moment. 

Hi Matthew,

We were sorry to hear of this difficulty continuing. Which specific module(s) are you getting error about? We should be able to correct it from our end. You can contact us directly at: techsupport@accordancebible.com for a faster response.

Thanks.

If anyone is still having an issue with this, please contact us at: techsupport@accordancebible.com. Every individual fix is specific to the Accordance users account.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1