Section Headings added to the NAS95S

Mark Allison

1 hour ago, Mark Allison said:

It's possible this download issue is associated with 13.3.1. If you've been able to successfully update to NAS95S Notes to version 2.1, could you let me know what version of Accordance you're using?

13.3.1 on macOS Monterey.

Remember I had the same issue in the summer too. I had then to delete and download the file to solve the "not updating" bug. 

@Mark Allison is it possible the problem is there because of the name changing? Before it is called "NASB (1995)with Strong's Notes" and now "NAS95S Cross References and Translators' Notes".

BTW. Does the Apostroph make problems as in the past???

I was able to download the file on 13.3.1 in my Aleph version. I am on MacOS Big Sur (11.60 [my 2017 MacBook]. Also on my wife's MacBook Pro (13 inch M1) running Big Sur (11.6).

Edited by Timothy Hall

6 hours ago, Mark Allison said:

It's possible this download issue is associated with 13.3.1. If you've been able to successfully update to NAS95S Notes to version 2.1, could you let me know what version of Accordance you're using?

I'm using 13.3.1 on both the stable and aleph channels.

I'm having another problem – The NAS95 Translators Notes gives me Section Headings, but I no longer have the key to the superscripts – no notes, no cross-refs.

1995420028_ScreenShot2021-10-06at10_14_06PM.jpg.a15d3de485f793fc40828b1a10c53686.jpg

I see it's fixed ! Thanks.

Edited by Julia Falling
Problem solved.

For those of you who aren't able to update the NAS95S Notes file to version 2.1, are you running Monterey on a Mac?

25 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

For those of you who aren't able to update the NAS95S Notes file to version 2.1, are you running Monterey on a Mac?

As you can see in my post: Yes. 

1 hour ago, Fabian said:

As you can see in my post: Yes. 

I updated to beta 9 of Monterey last night (the developer preview). After doing that, I was able to update the NAS95S Notes file to version 2.1 without an issue. If you're running the public beta, it will probably be out today or tomorrow. When you get a chance to update, please let me know how it works for you.

6 hours ago, Mark Allison said:

I'm still on Big Sur.

8 minutes ago, Lester P. Bagley said:

I'm still on Big Sur.

Were you able to update the NAS95S Notes file to version 2.1? 

1 hour ago, Mark Allison said:

Were you able to update the NAS95S Notes file to version 2.1? 

Mark, I had to delete the NAS95S Bible and notes and re-install (easy install) them to get the updated version.

Hello @Mark Allison

I have now the problem Brenton English Septuagint  won't update. 

BTW I just updated to Monterey Beta 10. Maybe the bug is back.

Fabian

3 minutes ago, Fabian said:

Hello @Mark Allison

I have now the problem Brenton English Septuagint  won't update. 

BTW I just updated to Monterey Beta 10. Maybe the bug is back.

Fabian

You might want to contact Tech Support. I'm on the latest Monterey beta and it worked fine for me. Maybe you have a corrupted file somewhere. 

• Thanks 1