October newsletter

ukfraser

As usual, Many thanks for the gift.

for those of you who dont know what im referring to, make sure you have subscribed

and if you have subscribed and still dont know, make sure you scroll to the end!

enjoy

;o)  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yes. Thank you!

Writing a paper this will help with. 

I am not sure putting it at the very bottom is good idea.

I've overlooked it, thanks for pointing it out.  I think it should be at the top! :)

This got me thinking, I haven't gotten a newsletter in a while. I went to look how to sign up again (Support > Email Notification Preferences) the page is blank. So two questions, how do I sign up again and what am I missing? ;) 

On the homepage (https://accordancebible.com/), scroll down to the dark blue bar at the bottom that says, "Know the latest...Sign up for our newsletter."

A.D.

Thanks! 1Blocker was blocking that all my days so I never noticed it. 

Edited by Scott Henderson

I’ve signed up several times, but rarely does the newsletter come through. I’ve checked my junk folder, but nothing.

I just signed up again. Hopefully this one comes through.

• 2 weeks later...

When I had a problem with my newsletter subscription I just posted her to the forums about it. From memory someone from Accordance quickly resolved the issue for me.

I sign up for the newsletter again and again and again. No newsletter that I've ever seen.