I can't sign in to accordance on chromebook

Robin Silson

I have typed my username and password. But after clicking on login, this changes to logging on but stays on that screen for an indefinite amount of time. 

Could someone help?

Hi Robin,

I don't have this issue and I don't have an immediate answer but it would help to include the Accordance app version and the Android version. If you cannot get the Android version it would be good to know that it's the latest from google play or what have you. You can get the app version from the About page.

I am assuming that you have the username and password correct, not that it should hang forever if you don't ?

Thx

D

I've experienced the same issue with my Chromebook. Accordance simply will not run on it at this time. I've discovered that's actually true of a number of Android apps, and evidently they don't all just run as easily on a Chromebook as Google promised. Microsoft recently announced that they are going to stop supporting Chromebook use for their MS Office apps. I don't know if this is a competitive move or simply because it's too hard to maintain the compatibility.

1 minute ago, R. Mansfield said:

I've experienced the same issue with my Chromebook. Accordance simply will not run on it at this time. I've discovered that's actually true of a number of Android apps, and evidently they don't all just run as easily on a Chromebook as Google promised. Microsoft recently announced that they are going to stop supporting Chromebook use for their MS Office apps. I don't know if this is a competitive move or simply because it's too hard to maintain the compatibility.

I didn't know that. Thanx Rick.

Thx

D

While the MS (Android for Chromebook) apps are being discontinued, the Web version of Office is still supported, as it is much more feature-rich, per info from Microsoft. 

24 minutes ago, ScottDF said:

...the Web version of Office is still supported, as it is much more feature-rich, per info from Microsoft. 

Yes, I agree--the web based versions are quite nice.

On 9/29/2021 at 10:45 AM, ScottDF said:

While the MS (Android for Chromebook) apps are being discontinued, the Web version of Office is still supported, as it is much more feature-rich, per info from Microsoft. 

If only something like that existed for Accordance.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KevinPurcell said:

If only something like that existed for Accordance.

🤔

21 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

🤔

Instead of developing a web interface. Accordance should debug the existing apps. 

Just my opinion. 

Fabian