Jump to content

Search line corrupted


Recommended Posts

Several times I am doing a search and changing the parameters in the construct table when I see that I have corrupted my original search string. In this case, ‏ ‎[LINK Hebrew Construct]‏ ‎<AND>‏ ‎[RANGE Isaiah-Malachi]‏. Is there a way to protect my search screen from accidentally typing on it. In none of the case had I purposely done that, so I am not sure how this happened and I don't know if I am the only one who has encountered this problem. Thanks, Gregorio

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I think this is a bug that I've just learned to work around. 

When the search text is a Hebrew text, the right-most character is always a cause of trouble. I've just learned to write the initial and closing brackets first, [] then to fill the content of the brackets [VERB hifil, etc...], because if you try to add anything to the right of the rightmost search term when search in a Hebrew text, you will get trouble. 
It is best to always add more search criteria to the left when searching in a Hebrew text. 

I'm not sure if that is the answer that you were looking for, but I hope it helps. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...