Resource request - Young's Literal Translation

bnelso48

Accordance is incredible, and it helps my studies tremendously. That being said, it would be awesome if it had Young's Literal translation, especially if it was tagged. 

Is their a proper way to request this resource being made?

Weird, I have it in my library, but you are right, I can't find it in the store anymore. Maybe the license expired or something.

• Like 1

interesting, I'll try contacting Accordance and see if I can buy it.

Do you know if you got it in a package?

Curious is it tagged with strong's/ is there a way to see the Hebrew word underneath it easily?

Young's literal translation is not tagged with Strong's and since it is a public domain text will most likely not get tagged as the publishers usually do the tagging (I do believe).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Schulschlus said:

Weird, I have it in my library, but you are right, I can't find it in the store anymore. Maybe the license expired or something.

I have it as well in my library. I'm surprised kit is not on the website (Could be possibly due to the updated website. I know not all products have been categorised).

Ok so after a little digging around I found here is the link to the product page

https://accordancebible.com/product/youngs-literal-translation-of-the-holy-bible/

It looks like the English learner package is the cheapest collection it comes with

https://accordancebible.com/product/english-learner-collection-accordance-13/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anecdote: When I took my initial Hebrew and Greek language classes (way back in the 1800s), I used YLT to check my translation work before turning it in (this was before I had Accordance). But I discovered you had to be especially careful in the NT since YLT was based on the Textus Receptus. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1