2015 version of the Amplified Bible

Peter Whitcombe

I am interested in getting the 2015 version of the Amplified Bible but I can’t find it one your website. Is this a version you plan to have available for Accordance?

The version I have here in Accordance is the Classic version from 1987.

See notes from Bible Gateway about the two versions below.

Many thanks & blessings to all
Peter

--------

AMPLIFIED BIBLE (AMP)
Publisher: Lockman

Version Information

For this update to the Amplified Bible (AMP), the goal of the translation team was to enhance the appeal of the Amplified Bible by refreshing the English and refining the amplifications for relevance and clarity. The result is an Amplified Bible that is easier to read and better than ever to study and understand.

The Amplified Bible of 2015 includes more amplification in the Old Testament and refined amplification in the New Testament. Additionally, the Bible text has been improved to read smoothly with or without amplifications, so that the text may be read either way. The same feel and style of amplification has been maintained, so that those who read the classic Amplified Bible will be able to easily transition to the new text.

The Amplified Bible Classic Edition (AMPC) present on Bible Gateway matches the 1987 printing.

I would like to see us get the 2015 version. Nothing to announce at the moment, though.