note file not recognizing biblical links

Kristin

I have a user note (not the massive note, just a little note) that is not acknowledging hyperlinks in a specific book. If I open it in a new tab and check other books, it works fine, but then back to this first book it does not work. I have even edited the note to reactivate the hyperlinks but they still do not work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Kristin

Could you give the exact format of the misbehaving link and a link that is working? Copy and paste would be best here, in case there's a typo that's being filtered by familiarity. 

5 hours ago, ScottDF said:

Could you give the exact format of the misbehaving link and a link that is working? Copy and paste would be best here, in case there's a typo that's being filtered by familiarity. 

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the response. I am pretty sure I am typing things correctly, but below is a copy and paste of the note. I have been getting kind of frustrated with notes, lately, as I opened another super small note in its own tab and the text was scrambled. It worked fine in parallel. In any case though, here is the note:

our Father - 19-8-21
See Is 64:8, Ex 3:13-15, Neh 9:6.

Sincerely,

Kristin

I wasn't thinking you missed anything, it's just cleaner to copy and paste so we see what you see. You're right. It does look fine as it sits there. Did you try variations on the book abbreviations or typing the book names out in full? Do all three fail? I'm working through the steps I would take to troubleshoot this. 

Hi @ScottDF,

I think it is a problem with the workspace itself. The verses all work if I paste them somewhere else. I tried closing the note and re-opening it, and that does not work. However, if I create a new workspace and add the same note as a parallel, now it all works. However, if I go back to the first workspace where I reported the issue, it still does not work. So the problem seems to be the Workspace, and not the Note file, I guess. I am not sure what to do about it though apart from deleting the workspace.

Good sleuthing. Being lazy, I'd email support first before deleting the Workspace. They probably would benefit from hearing about this and knowing them, it will likely get into the queue and get fixed. 

• Like 2