Can't get past Accordance Registration with lite version

jstucki

Trying to evaluate this software but I cannot get it past the registration.  When logging in with valid credentials I get a popup "Error processing online information. There may be a problem with the servers. Please try again later." Then near the sign in button I get "Unable to access online database". It seems authentication is working correctly. If I put in an invalid password I get no popup and "Invalid credentials" near the sign in button. I have tried creating a second login with a different email and no difference. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even tried a different system, all with the same behavior. Problem has persisted for about 24 hours now so I don't think it is a temporary disruption. Any insight would be helpful.

Sorry for your difficulties. Please contact support at 1 (407) 339-0266, support@accordancebible.com or chat during business hours.

Please, contact either Sales or Tech Support. It is most likely because there is nothing in your account. We can fix that.  407.339.5855 for Sales.

• Like 1