Accordance Seminar - London

tanc

Just thought I'd post to say how great the seminar was today with Roy (and Helen!!) in London. His incredible (but understandable) enthusiasm was really infectious and I think most people ended up spending (more) money on Accordance as a result!

It was a fairly intensive session, with about 6 hours of teaching, excluding lunch and coffee breaks, but well worth it. Lunch was also an experience, listening to Roy and others discussing various topics related to Accordance - all completely over my head, but an experience none the less, in the small cafe in north London!

Roy did an excellent job of demonstrating the massive breadth of Accordance to a varied audience from Accordance newbies to those using it since version 1.0, which was no mean feat!

I can't recommend seminars and training enough, so would highly recommend taking up any opportunities which arise if Accordance every go anywhere near where you live!

I'm now playing with my new purchases... :-)

I agree entirely. I've been an Accordance user since 2003 and use it every working day, but there was stuff in there that made me go, 'Wow! I never knew it could do that.' If you get a chance to go to one of these seminars, take it.

Now all I have to do is master those hundreds of keyboard shortcuts...

Archived