Issue With Full Screen Workspaces

Jhodg13

Disclaimer: This is my first post here; if I break any unknown laws of etiquette and protocol, please understand that I lack a droid to teach me these things.

I am having an issue whenever I put a workspace in fullscreen mode on my Mac. It works fine up until I close it out. I have my settings set so that my workspaces open as they were last used; if they were in full screen, it opens in fullscreen. This is where it glitches out. The top part of the window (i.e. everything about the open workspace section that would include the menu) complete disappears and goes black. I have no way to get out fullscreen or change anything. I always end up having to open a new workspace, force closing the last one, deleting that glitched workspace in my files, and re-creating it so it is not saved in fullscreen. No idea why this is happening and would love some help!

J,

I tried to do this and didn't seem to have any issue. When I bring my cursor to the top the menus appear. I am wondering if there might be a specific issue with your set up. I would suggest reaching out to the helpdesk, they are incredibly helpful. techsupport@accordancebible.com or (407) 339-0266.

Hope this helps!

On the Macintosh computer you can press the escape key (ESC) to change a screen out of fullscreen mode. (Likewise, as Timothy Hall says, moving the cursor to the top of the screen should get your menus and, when the cursor is moved down from there, return you to fullscreen mode.)

• 3 months later...

This is a problem that has been ongoing for me since the feature was introduced. I originally thought it was because I was using an external monitor. However, now I'm only using the laptop with no monitors and the fullscreen still does all sorts of weird things when restarting, resizing, or opening other windows (updates, easy install, etc).