How to get book intros?

mikes

I'm starting a new in-depth (well... at least for me) study of a book, I'm trying to identify all of the different book introductions, outlines and overviews.

I would LOVE to build a tool set + method to "amplify" in such a way that I ended up with a collection of such resources. Has anyone else gone down this route? Did you create a tool set? Did you create a kind of book intro workspace? Search all? Search by reference with only the book in the ref (is this even possible?)

If you happen to have a great list of a few intro resources or study bibles you like with intros, I would LOVE to hear you from YOU; what works for YOU when trying to get an overview/intro/outline of a book?

(I have Library Premium, Scholar Standard, BDAG, Graphics, IVP, all the Zondervan CDs and a few other various modules... should have picked up Anchor Bible Dictionary when it was on sale, but cash flow was nailed by taxes at that time :( ).

Anyone have any hints on or "workflows" they use to do book of the bible overviews?

Archived