Greek for the Rest of Us: The Essentials of Biblical Greek

jeremykidd73

I'd like to put in a request for Accordance to add the Module, "Greek for the Rest of Us: Essentials of Biblical Greek" (2nd Edition) by William D. Mounce. It is an excellent textbook for Greek beginners, especially those learning to use tools like Accordance to study the Greek text of the Scriptures. I present four reasons for this request:

1. This textbook is used in every "Greek Tools for Biblical Interpretation" class at Fuller Theological Seminary. This is a required text in a (for most students) required class. Moreover, Fuller ask all their students to acquire and use Accordance Bible Software, specifically, which is how I came to own this program.

2. Logos has this book available, why shouldn't Accordance? Especially considering that Bill Mounce uses Accordance as his primary Bible software! And the book specifically endorses Accordance!

3. There are many other Mounce resources readily available in Accordance, including more thorough grammars. Why shouldn't this Bible-software-focused, and extremely accessible, introductory textbook be included as an option for students and laypeople who want to use Accordance to go deeper into the biblical languages?

I'd also like to request the companion textbook, "Hebrew for the Rest of Us: Using Hebrew Tools Without Mastering Biblical Hebrew" by Lee M. Fields.

I already own Greek for the Rest of Us on Kindle, but I would buy it again if it were on Accordance, just for the added value of having it integrated into my bible software.

51bilqGeNML._SX402_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...