The New Testament in the Original Greek: Byzantine Textform (2005)

kjoconis

The New Testament in the Original Greek: Byzantine Textform (2005) parsed with Byzantine and NA27 variants by Robinson and Pierpont, which also is tagged with a literal English translation, Strong's numbers, and morphology(part of speech  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,

I would like to put in a request for The New Testament in the Original Greek: Byzantine Textform (2005) parsed with Byzantine and NA27 variants by Robinson and Pierpont, which also is tagged with a literal English translation, Strong's numbers, and morphology (part of speech).

Edited by kjoconis
Making a Poll

16 hours ago, Fabian said:

Hello 

The 2005 is outdated. The new one is 2018. 

But anyway, how about this https://accordancebible.com/product/gnt-robinson-byzantine/

Hello, yes I have that one and the main thing I am not liking is that for each greek word there is 2-3 or maybe 4 english words per greek word. The one I have mentioned has the literals meaning of the greek word used in the english word. Meaning a word for word translation. I don't like having 2-3 english words per one greek word. I just want the actually meaning of the greek word in english from the original text. Thanks!