Please enhance the Get Verses option - add option to copy multiple versions at same time

Steven MacDonald

It would be great if we could set this feature to copy multiple versions at the same time instead of one at a time.

image.thumb.png.21fc43c185c3476efa6efe947d3f7749.png

Edited by Steven MacDonald
updated title
  • Like 2

• Steven MacDonald changed the title to Please enhance the Get Verses option - add option to copy multiple versions at same time

I can use Keyboard Maestro to get multipole versions from Accordance.

baAnNWI.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Martin Z said:

I can use Keyboard Maestro to get multipole versions from Accordance.

baAnNWI.gif

is this difficult to set up for Accordance?  

26 minutes ago, Steven MacDonald said:

is this difficult to set up for Accordance?  

Not much set up in Accordance. Most work is done in Keyboard Maestro and AppleScript, which I have done and share easily. But customization will be needed. As you can see from the demo, I have my own preferred Bible versions.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Martin Z said:

Not much set up in Accordance. Most work is done in Keyboard Maestro and AppleScript, which I have done and share easily. But customization will be needed. As you can see from the demo, I have my own preferred Bible versions.

That sounds like it would be worth a try as a stop-gap measure until Accordance can add it.  Would it be possible for you to share your script and any instructions you may have?  I can pick up a copy of Keyboard Maestro.  Much appreciated!

5 hours ago, Steven MacDonald said:

Would it be possible for you to share your script and any instructions you may have?

Absolutely.

You may see the instructions and download all the files from the github repository.

The set up could be a bit complicated to new users. If you encounter any problem, let me know. I'll be glad to help out.

• Thanks 1