Section Headings not working

Clinton Hoff

None of my Bibles are displaying section headings. Even the tutorial "Displaying and Searching Section Headings" does not work properly and the headings do not show up. I have clicked and unclicked the "show section headings" under "preferences" - "Advanced" nothing seems to work. Help please.

Hello Clinton

Which Accordance version do you have? I can remember there was in the past a problem with an Anti-Virus application.

Edited by Fabian

Here is a screenshot of the same problem (no section headings), but here I clicked the little gear-icon for ESV Strongs, in this case it won't even let me click "Show section headings"

Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 1.54.49 PM.png

Trying to narrow this down. Can you verify that you don't see section headings in the ESVS and that you have the "ESV Notes" module installed (and that you have "Show section headings" selected in the Text Display settings for the ESVS?

I see you've answered part of my question already. Can you make sure you have ESV Notes installed and that they're at version 5.0?

Ha. Thank you Mark. I did an update for 45 different items! (including the ESV Notes version 5.0) and now it all works!!

Hallelujah!

So the trick is to do an update every once in awhile?

• Haha 2

Glad that worked, lol. Yeah, we updated all the notes files to make this feature work. 🙂

• Like 1