Highlighting Between Texts

blgriffin83

I have two texts side-by-side: The ESV with Strongs on one side and the LXX Rahif's Tagged on the other. Whenever I hover my mouse over a word on one side, the corresponding word on the other text does not highlight (see image attached).

Strangely enough, if I add Hebrew Bible (Biblia Hebraica) Tagged in a 3rd pane, then all 3 highlight correctly. But as soon as I remove the Hebrew text, the connection between the ESV and LXX is broken.

Am I missing something?

Image 3.png

That is the way it works. English tagged text to HMT-W4 and then HMT-W4 to MT-LXX module and then MT-LXX module to Rahlfs. The MT-LXX module need not be opened for this to work, but an open HMT-W4 (or another) is needed in the chain. 

If you are not interested in the Hebrew text, you may reduce the window size for that text.

—Joseph

5 hours ago, blgriffin83 said:

I have two texts side-by-side: The ESV with Strongs on one side and the LXX Rahif's Tagged on the other. Whenever I hover my mouse over a word on one side, the corresponding word on the other text does not highlight (see image attached).

Strangely enough, if I add Hebrew Bible (Biblia Hebraica) Tagged in a 3rd pane, then all 3 highlight correctly. But as soon as I remove the Hebrew text, the connection between the ESV and LXX is broken.

Am I missing something?

Image 3.png

There is a new feature in 13.2 where you can put the HMT-W4 to the background. Check the video from Joel where he introduced the new features of 13.2.

Fabian, I remember seeing something about hiding the HMT-W4, but I thought it was in the forums, and of course I did not find it.  Off to view Joel's video again!

Danke sehr,

—Josef

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fabian said:

There is a new feature in 13.2 where you can put the HMT-W4 to the background. Check the video from Joel where he introduced the new features of 13.2.

Thank you this solved my issue!

For anyone else looking for this feature it's discussed at minute 37:20 on the following video: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Solly said:

Fabian, I remember seeing something about hiding the HMT-W4, but I thought it was in the forums, and of course I did not find it.  Off to view Joel's video again!

Danke sehr,

—Josef

Bitte, gern geschehen.

Fabian