Auto Switching Between Hebrew & Greek?

blgriffin83

I like to keep 2 panes open at all times: One English and the other a parallel, either the original Hebrew or Greek text depending on whether I'm in the OT or NT.

Is there anyway to have my parallel automatically switch between Greek and Hebrew based on whether I'm in the OT or NT? Or at least a convenient toggle switch?

Hi blgriffin83,

Yes, that is possible. Next to the Greek or Hebrew text there is this little box thing which is supposed to represent two texts. If it is orange it means that two texts are linked. In my picture I have a pink arrow pointing to this.

If you need to link something, there is a tiny arrow next to that icon which you can click on and add a text. I put a green arrow by this.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-17 um 22.32.16.png

11 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Hi blgriffin83,

Yes, that is possible. Next to the Greek or Hebrew text there is this little box thing which is supposed to represent two texts. If it is orange it means that two texts are linked. In my picture I have a pink arrow pointing to this.

If you need to link something, there is a tiny arrow next to that icon which you can click on and add a text. I put a green arrow by this.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-17 um 22.32.16.png

Cool! Yes this is exactly what I needed. Thanks for your help!

• Like 1