Text Command doesn't give me access to all my texts

Julia Falling

I wanted to do a text command (⇧⌘T) with the NAS95 as my base text (the text in which my hits appear) and the text in which the search is done to be the HMT-W4 (the one I want to insert in dialog box).  The only Hebrew text available to me is the Modern Hebrew NT.  I have never had this problem before.

1929522268_ScreenShot2021-08-04at9_26_58PM.jpg.ed19d987c88dbb72c897d7cbc966d76f.jpg

Here are my installed Hebrew texts –

1753884764_ScreenShot2021-08-04at9_28_45PM.jpg.089a499866ed99f6194f0a623544a7a9.jpg

I was able to do a text search with the Greek text of my choice, but had only the one option with Hebrew, the Modern Hebrew NT – I needed the tagged OT.

It seems like there have been many problems with Accordance since we got so many module updates, especially with Hebrew texts.  I basically can't have the HMT-W4 or BHS-T installed on on mobile devices if I want to be able to do a wifi sync to update User Content.  Now I'm also having problems with Accordance-Mac.  Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks

I also raised this problem days ago. It is common to many of us. Still not solved, unfortunately.

For the time being, you can use the old modules. You should delete the last updated Hebrew module and through Easy Install install the old versions (and not to update them).

pbp

Sorry about this! It's is a known issue with the current version of Accordance. We've updated our Hebrew texts to allow for a true letters search, but it has caused these texts to disappear from the TEXT command drop-down for some users. We'll have a fix for this in an Accordance update asap.

Thank you, pbp.  I had not deleted the Hebrew texts on my Mac before.  I deleted them on all devices and then installed the old versions. using Easy Install.  Now everything is working – Text commands, wifi syncs.  So I'm good to go until the fix comes.  And, taking your advise and that of others, will not be updating ANY modules until I get confirmation that they function properly on all devices with the latest released versions.

16 hours ago, Mark Allison said:

Sorry about this! It's is a known issue with the current version of Accordance. We've updated our Hebrew texts to allow for a true letters search, but it has caused these texts to disappear from the TEXT command drop-down for some users. We'll have a fix for this in an Accordance update asap.

Mark, how about the other tagged texts, like Quran-T, TARGG-T etc. Do they have now also a new Letter Search?

23 hours ago, Fabian said:

Mark, how about the other tagged texts, like Quran-T, TARGG-T etc. Do they have now also a new Letter Search?

And 1078779259_Bildschirmfoto2021-08-07um07_18_58.png.8c1ef216c7e12f978fd03de324226993.png should be updated too for the new "Letter Search". 

• 2 months later...