Importing a resource into Accordance from another online source

girotti1

Hello,

I just purchased Accordance 13, and so far loving it. There are some resources (like John Gill's Exposition of the Bible for example) that I would like to have had in Accordance, but it doesn't appear Accordance even makes it available.  Is there a way to import it from some other free online source so that I have it integrated as an Accordance resource (commentary), including having it keyed by scripture reference? I know I can just go separately to another site like Bible Hub to pull it up, but I'd really prefer to have it integrated in Acc.

Has anyone ever done this who can tell me how?

Thanks much,

Tom G

If you have a pdf of the file, you can import the pdf into a User Tool. Another option is to open a New Tab that is a web browser and then open it in Bible Hub or wherever.

Edited by Timothy Hall

Gill's OT and NT Exposition are in the Accordance Exchange in the User Tools section.

You will find the link to the Accordance Exchange listed in the Accordance Help tool, or just use: https://accordancefiles1.com/exchange/tools.htm

—Joseph

• Like 3

Thanks very much!

Now I've learned what Acc Exchange is, and a whole new list of things available that other users have built. Great resource

• Like 2