Can I Search my entire Accordance Library at Once (like Logos)?

wickius

Very sorry if this has been answered/is somehow banally obvious, but is it possible to amplify, research, whatever it may be called... my entire library (i.e. EVERY module/tool/resource I own) at one time?  Thanks!

Edited by wickius

Yes. It's called "Research". 

1. Select a word or words and use right-click. Choose Research. 1717941212_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-19um07_19_02.thumb.png.f361e06759ec80e1958db5662aa2ad8f.png

2. Under the Amply menu near the bottom 442466761_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-19um07_19_46.png.6006585fd1ffc693ace1605eace9e03b.png

3. And the Research entry box top right. 1779255242_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-19um07_18_32.png.792a8155165ca23057c657995fcbaec0.png

• Like 2

Yes, Wickius, here is another screenshot coming from a Windows 10 computer.

Captured 1027.jpg

And I wanted to say, if you have Live Click activated you can click once of a word and ...

1189734355_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-19um08_12_27.png.f784f1bc7d9a76171e9753f5c80c78f7.png

On Bibles with Strongs: If you click it leads you to the Dictionaries for the Original Language tools. If you press [Shift] it leads you to English Dictionaries. Same with Triple-Click.

Edited by Fabian

Thanks folks, but my "Research" in the amplify menu is greyed out (and, yes, I do have a word selected in a text (e.g. "forgive" in ESV), and I cannot find the "live click" option anywhere either, even when I search for it in Help.  Also, my version of Accordance is "13.1.7 MAS Lite."  Could it have something to do with my version being "lite"?  I'm not sure why, though; I just purchased a bundle that said it included Accordance 13.  Still confused...  But thanks!!

Thanks, Jordan.  Just curious why it didn't already install the full version because the full version was included in the Graphics Pro bundle that I just bought (and installed) 3 days ago?!  Thanks!

Also, when I go to "Check for Updates" it doesn't give me the option to install the full version.

"When you want to convert to the fully-featured version, simply purchase one of our Collections and Accordance will unlock all its features for you. Easy Install will download your additional titles."  from "Accordance Lite" info via the link above.

I thought that's what I did.  Also, does this mean that I'll have to re-download my full library?  Thanks again!

Yeah, I'm following that link above but am confused: I have the Mac App Store version of Accordance, and it says not to use certain links to upgrade that version.  Times like this, it would be handy to be cleverer!  Lol.

Yes do not install the version from the Website. 

Question: have you entered the your Name and password to the Mac App Store version of Accordance. It seems you are not signed in.

Wickius,

You should contact customer service. It may be that you purchased the Graphics Pro collection, but not the Accordance 13 engine. See the product pageThe Graphics Collections are designed as add-ons to other tracks, so they do not include the Starter Collection nor the Accordance Bible Software search engine.

(877)339-5855

Is there not an In-App purchase for the MAS version?

Folks, I am very grateful for all of your time in trying to help me with this issue.  I have the problem RESOLVED (thanks to Steve on the phone from Accordance): My problem was that (since I just bought a new computer) I had installed Accordance 13 from the Mac App Store, and it was the LITE version.  And the Lite version does not have access to the full functionality of Accordance 13 (thus no "Research" option), so I uninstalled it (from the various places, thanks, again, to Steve) and installed the version from their website.  Issue resolved; no more App Store for me!

Thanks, All, very much!  Lord bless!!

• Like 1