Jump to content

Hebrew Modules in TEXT command


pbp
 Share

Recommended Posts

In the TEXT command (search/text) the Old testament Hebrew modules are not anymore visible (MT-ETCBC, HMT-W4), etc.

Is this my problem only or there something wrong after the update to Accordance 13.2?

 

PierbattistaTEXT.thumb.jpg.1288a55ee0352154633f2801cd74b3b6.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I only see the Andersen-Forbes Text, which is NOT converted to the new "Letter Search". 

The issue you describe must be fixed. Either the App or the Modules needs an update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure what's going on; I'm seeing all the Texts in the TEXT command selection list. If all your Texts are updated, I'd try launching Accordance in Safe Mode and selecting "Clear Library cache." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

I'm not sure what's going on; I'm seeing all the Texts in the TEXT command selection list. If all your Texts are updated, I'd try launching Accordance in Safe Mode and selecting "Clear Library cache." 

I still see in the Hebrew folder only the Andersen-Forbes text, which was not updated lastly. 

 

All 148422002_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-16um16_25_56.thumb.png.f1bd3890cd6da7f1e5b205f52572663c.png are not in the TEXT Command.

190379475_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-17um16_25_39.thumb.png.effa455f12910e6e146b85421d66c84c.png

 

 

In the folder are:

1289195145_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-17um16_26_17.png.b499e0d8dafdcb140771910fb9810bef.png

 

BTW I see all German Bibles with Lemmas which is not useful.

 

 

 

Fabian

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Fabian said:

I still see in the Hebrew folder only the Andersen-Forbes text, which was not updated lastly. 

 

All 148422002_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-16um16_25_56.thumb.png.f1bd3890cd6da7f1e5b205f52572663c.png are not in the TEXT Command.

190379475_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-17um16_25_39.thumb.png.effa455f12910e6e146b85421d66c84c.png

 

 

In the folder are:

1289195145_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-17um16_26_17.png.b499e0d8dafdcb140771910fb9810bef.png

 

BTW I see all German Bibles with Lemmas which is not useful.

 

 

 

Fabian

 

I have the same issue

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

I'm not sure what's going on; I'm seeing all the Texts in the TEXT command selection list. If all your Texts are updated, I'd try launching Accordance in Safe Mode and selecting "Clear Library cache." 

I tried what you suggested, but the problems remains. I am on an intel mac (11.4)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, pbp said:

I tried what you suggested, but the problems remains. I am on an intel mac (11.4)

And now after I've cleaned the library, the app quits. There is something wrong...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All updated just now. But the texts aren't still not visible in the [TEXT]  Command.!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mark,

do you have any word about the non existent [TEXT] Command ability for the Hebrew texts which are now pre-indexed for the new literal search?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fabian said:

Mark,

do you have any word about the non existent [TEXT] Command ability for the Hebrew texts which are now pre-indexed for the new literal search?

 

No word yet. It's only happening for some users, and evidently it's a little hard to track down. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

 

No word yet. It's only happening for some users, and evidently it's a little hard to track down. 

Thanks. Does this say, by your Accordance does it work?

Edited by Fabian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mark,

 

I have now deleted and reinstalled the Hebrew texts. 4 of 5 are now visible. 1249195404_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-23um14_39_42.png.8c7330509fee0f6c7a391a2394d0daae.png

 

The MT-AFD is still missing. Please Check. (Perhaps some others are missing too.)

 

Fabian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've deleted and installed, and in fact they appear after the second installation. But I've noticed that with "Easy Install" we download the version 1.1 of those modules. If you update to version 2.0  with "Content Update" they disappear again.

Very frustrating. At the end I work with the old. version 1.1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even if they don't appear in the pulldown (I can repro. that in my setup) you can type the module name into the [TEXT] command and it works. So it appears to be a menu issue, and given @pbp post above, only with the latest version. Tried clearing the library cache but no improvement.

 

Thx

D

Edited by Λύχνις Δαν
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, pbp said:

I've deleted and installed, and in fact they appear after the second installation. But I've noticed that with "Easy Install" we download the version 1.1 of those modules. If you update to version 2.0  with "Content Update" they disappear again.

Very frustrating. At the end I work with the old. version 1.1

Yes, you are correct it is the old versions. Except the MT-AFD which is not visible in the [TEXT] Command. The MT-AFD is 2.0. So the bug is still fully present.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...