Shop is damaged by me

Hello

276554440_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-17um09_40_14.thumb.png.8e71035d549217b46172ceba0f011fe1.png

I have this now since over a week. It appears there is a item in my shopping list. But I can't see it it is only blank white. 

Fabian

Fabian, as I mentioned in my email to you, I contacted sales & support for you about this. Hopefully, we’ll hear something soon.  Does this issue remain when you log out and then log back in?

• Thanks 1

Fabian,

In your browser preferences, try going to privacy and security to clear your cache / cookies to see if that takes care of the problem.

If not… see if you have the option to open a new private window (incognito).  Typically it is under the file menu.

• Like 1

Hello Steve

I have done the Preferences, Privacy and cleared the cookies. Also with Option-Command-E cleared the cache. No fortune. 

In incognito it is o.k.

1563983668_Bildschirmfoto2021-07-17um23_36_08.thumb.png.a4e619ed0959c41a5b19373c0845601d.png

Fabian

I went ahead and removed the item that was in the cart to see if that would clear it up for you.

The item was the Reformation Study Bible 2015 (Plus Free Bonus Crucial Questions Series) 

Hope the cart is working OK now.

• Thanks 1

Hello Steve

Thanks the cart is now OK.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

4 hours ago, Steve Carruth said:

I went ahead and removed the item that was in the cart to see if that would clear it up for you.

The item was the Reformation Study Bible 2015 (Plus Free Bonus Crucial Questions Series) 

Hope the cart is working OK now.

I have taken this item as it was on sale, but I have not bought it in the time of the sale. May this can caused the problem.