Update! Accordance 13.2.0 (Windows/macOS)

R. Mansfield

Accordance 13.2 for Windows & macOS is out! This MAJOR release delivers support for M1 Macs, adds optional subject/pericope headings to biblical texts, allows for default lexicons for individual texts, provides better PDF import & MUCH MORE! Free for users of Accordance 13.

Check out the Accordance blog for more info; but better yet, just update Accordance!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13.2 is great! I'll try to get a blog post notice up as soon as I can.

Possible bug?

On the Accordance blog post, it highlights the Default Lexicon Option override available in Advance Text Display.

When I click on the option, it only shows Default and a blank below it. I.e., there are no lexicon options to choose.

13.2 on Win10.

2 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

Missing in my Windows install, too; but shows up on my Mac.

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 9.43.53 PM.png

And I have a bug on my Mac. See 

Here's what I see on my Win10

AccTD.png

16 minutes ago, mgvh said:

AccTD.png

Similar to my bug on Mac.

I am enjoying the improved "letters" search, but have noticed a bug i.e. after the search completes it changes back to "word" and has to be reset to do another "letters" search.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mgvh said:

AccTD.png

That's actually what I see. I deleted my earlier post above. I have three different Windows installs, and I was looking at one that was not yet updated to 13.2. Definitely a bug.

This update killed Accordance for me, thanks. I've reverted to the legacy version.

Suddenly my Hebrew text is not working.  I have the BHS-W4 as my Hebrew text but it says it can't find Daniel.  Also, when it does find a verse, it is putting all morphological tags in line in the text.  I did not make any changes to my text, display, workspaces - anything - and it was working fine earlier this week.  Can someone please help me understand what is happening here?

In Christ,

Bret

Bret, try deleting the module from your library and redownloading it via easy install and let me know if that helps.

On 7/16/2021 at 6:50 AM, mgvh said:

AccTD.png

The same thing is happening to me.

Accordance Team: THANK YOU SO MUCH for adding "Find on Page."  This is hugely important for me as I anticipate (and hope for, B"H) many blessed years of research and study with Accordance.  I have sought for, and more or less jerry-rigged ugly workarounds to a "Find on Page" since coming to Accordance, but now an enormous barrier has been lifted, so to speak.  Thank you so much for bringing this about.

(Note: I haven't even begun to test the Hebrew literal search updates, which is another thing I was gunning for since "Day 1" of coming over from BW.  Looking forward to checking that out.)

Accordance is so easy (and fun) to recommend to others.  I know that not everybody values or cares for the same features; but I just wanted to say a big thank you for these wonderful additions.

• Like 2

13.2 appears to have broken somethings.  I am unable to get easy install crashes Accordance when I try to install syntax for ETCBC.

15 hours ago, andrewdmck said:

I purchased the MT-ETCBC Bundle.  I already had Hebrew Bible (ETCBC syntax)version 2.0 installed so only the ETCBC Syntax shows in Easy Install to Download.  The download appears to work fine but after I click on install Accordance crashes and upon restarting the ETCBC Syntax database is not installed. I have tried removing the Hebrew text and re-installing both but same result the Hebrew Text Installs but accordance fails to install the ETCBC syntax. I am running Accordance 13.2.0. App and Content Updates indicate I am fully up to date.  Now sure what to do next to get the syntax database install. I am running WIndows 10 Home Version 21H1 Build 19043.1110

• 1 month later...

Accordance Team: I still just want to say again Thank you for adding the "Find on Page" utility.  This is magnificent.  Thanks to any and all who worked on this.

• Like 1