update is "improperly signed"

Eric J. Tully

Hello,

I am trying to update to version 13.2 (Windows). Each attempt at downloading the update (before the install) gives me a message that it is "improperly signed."  I am on vacation and downloading through a slow 600k/sec hotspot. Could that be the problem?  Thanks for your help.

Eric

I used "Check for app update" menu option within the application (Windows). It tells me there is a new update (13.2), I download the update but then it says, "Update Error! The update is improperly signed."

It looks to me like it gets to about 70% of the download and then suddenly skips to the end and says this.

@Silas Marrs, I don't know if it's related or not, but I cannot download the update at all in Windows without getting this error. 

image.png

I can, however, download content through Easy Install and Content Updates. This is in Windows 10 in Parallels on my iMac.

1 minute ago, R. Mansfield said:

@Silas Marrs, I don't know if it's related or not, but I cannot download the update at all in Windows without getting this error. 

image.png

I can, however, download content through Easy Install and Content Updates. This is in Windows 10 in Parallels on my iMac.

Hmmm, I updated to 13.2.0 about half an hour ago through "Check for app update," using Windows, and didn't have any problems.

I can also add content through Easy Install and update modules. I just have not been able to download the app update 13.2. Thank you.

Please let us know if you are able to update to 13.2.1  through "Check for app update" now. Sometimes glitches in our servers cause InApp updates to fail and we appreciate your patience!

• Like 1

Yes, I was able to update through the app. Thank you.