Accordance 11 not found in account

john_2022

Hi,

I am a fairly new user and purchased collections for Accordance 13.

I was wanting to temporarily install Accordance 11 on my main computer (Windows 7) so that I could use it until I get my new system all set up to run 13.

As 12 and 13 will not run on Windows 7, I have installed Accordance 11.

However I am unable to validate my account information to run the program. Instead I get this error message:

"Accordance 11 not found in account"

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks,

John

Hi @john_2022, if I am understanding correctly, you purchased 13, and then downloaded 11. Is that correct? I may be mistaken, but I think that 11 and 13 are considered two separate programs, so even though you downloaded it the system is not verifying it since it only sees your purchase of 13. I may be mistaken, but I think that is the situation.

If this is all so, I don't think it would be worth buying 11 for the purpose you are saying, but a temporary workaround would be downloading "Accordance Lite" on your system until you are able to download 13. The Lite version is free and should work fine, I think. I hope this helps.

Kristin

Thanks for the suggestion Kristin.

But the whole point of installing the older SW was to be able to access my purchased resources.

Surely there should be a way?

Hi @john_2022,
If Accordance 11 and 13 are seen by Accordance as two different programs, that would explain why it won't validate your account information. However, if you download Accordance Lite, you might be able to log in with that. This is just an idea, but try downloading the Lite version and then going to "Easy Install" in the program and try downloading your purchases. I don't know if that would work, but it might. You can give it a try and see.

Hello

write to the sales team. As you have 13, I‘m sure they are willing to validate 11 for you. I know this was the case by other users which had a similar situation. Then you’ll be able to use 11.