You May Not Use NA28 Greek NT Sigla because you are not running Accordance 13 Error Message

Enoch

I can't remember why now, but soon after 13 came out, I bought the bare starter Accordance 13 to "upgrade" from 12, but then I stopped using it & went back to 12 because I did not like 13.

(unlucky number?)  Mysteriously a few days ago I got a congrats statement in my email from Accordance for my purchase of 13.  At any rate, sometimes when I go to bring up NA28, I get the error message that I'm not allowed to do that because I have not upgraded to 13. And yet it comes up anyway, & I can use it out of 12.

Deleted

Edited by Fabian
I have made a post in the other thread of Enoch. It seems the internet connection or so was slow.

Strange. On the website it says: "While this module requires version 10.1.6 for full functionality, users with earlier versions of 10 or version 9 will be able to download and use this module with the one exception that the Instant Details will not work for the sigla on this module."

So version 12 should be good. Or there is an error and 13 is needed for the last 3.0 version of the NA28-T. I guess this can answer only Accordance.

9 hours ago, Enoch said:

At any rate, sometimes when I go to bring up NA28, I get the error message that I'm not allowed to do that because I have not upgraded to 13. And yet it comes up anyway, & I can use it out of 12.

I would try deleting NA28 completely from your library (right-click on it, select "Remove Item" and select "Move to Trash" from the dialog box). Then re-install it using Easy Install.