Hebrew words ending in in the syllables תְךָ

fred ovadia

How do I search for Hebrew words ending in the syllables תְךָ as in the example word וְתוֹרָֽתְךָ֖

My Accordance-skills are still quite limited, but I would search for feminine nouns, singular, construct state, with a 2m.sg.-suffix (by the following command "[SUFFIX second masc sing] [NOUN feminine sing construct] @*"). That should give you many results of the form you're looking for, although (1) you won't get all of them (since there are other words ending by a taw, which are not fem. sing.), and (2) you'll get many results irrelevant to you (since not all fem. sing. const. nouns end by a taw).

It might be possible, perhaps, to search for all nouns ending by a taw (with 2m.sg.-suffix), which would give you all (and only) relevant results. I don't know, however, how to do such a search.

you will find most of them by the above command, but if you limit your feminine forms to those ending in ה or ת - just remember that the vowel under the ת may be different from the sheva if it is accented

‎[NOUN common feminine singular construct]@(*ה*,ת) [SUFFIX pronominal second masculine singular]‏ this would be input right to left

This command asks for all feminine construct nouns that end in ה or ת, followed by a second masculine singular suffix.  I found 400 verses with this construction using 113 different feminine forms.  It requires using the TAG category under the search menu.

Edited by mbcvida

I could find no Hebrew lexical forms that end in that particular letter/vowel combination (if you are searching for a particular word that is spelled that way)