Searching for Hebrew suffixes

fred ovadia

How do I search for Hebrew words ending in the syllables תְךָ as in the word וְתוֹרָֽתְךָ֖

‏‏ ‎[SUFFIX pronominal second masculine singular]‎[ANY singular construct]@ *ה

I am not sure if this does what you're asking but it does produce the kind of results

what should I put in the command line to get Hebrew words ending in תְךָ

I just noticed many of the results of my search are not what you are searching for - so please ignore my response - hopefully someone has a better answer

What you are searching for, using your example of תורתך, are feminine singular construct nouns, ending in ה,  with a second person masculine singular pronominal suffix - If you have a grammatical tagged Hebrew text, you can use the Tag element under the search menu to find those; but if you are just searching for words ending in those two letters, תך vocalized as they are, I could not figure how to do that -

So the simplest way is to change it to a letters search and paste in תְךָ‏

then you will find only a few results, a couple where the letters occur at the end of the stem as well as a suffix, but none of them have the vowel pattern you want.

Gen 35:2; Num 32:30; Jonah 4:7-8; Ps 10:7; 55:12; Job 2:1; Prov 23:13-14

if you add <NOT> <FOLLOWED BY> [SUFFIX] it will remove the ones at the end of the stem.

My initial search was "תְךָ=" but this found no hits because the vowel pattern isn't found.

Ask any questions you would like to.

"" makes sure you have the exact consonants