Unread in recent topics are not in bold

ukfraser

Hi, for the last few days i have noticed that the new topics in the recent are not bold. I accept you are still working on this as we have a load of new notifications and status levels.

now I have to scroll down to the folder to see the bold unread topics. Not life threatening but it looks like something has changed recently and not sure if this is the new norm or you will be going back to the old format we were used to.
for example the last 2 entries in the screen shot are both bold when you go to Bug swatters mac . 

A3004156-325F-473A-8DE9-481307A9A841.png

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

I thought it was just me...

I create my own Activity Stream, a Custom Stream as it's called, for unread content since the last time I checked. That works pretty well.

Go to Activity -> My Activity Streams -> Create New Stream if you want to try that out.

Thx

D

I contacted the forums developers, and they say that it was an error that the titles used to be bolded.  As you all may recall, that bold status would often not update for a while.  It seems their solution was to just remove the bolding entirely, so you'll need to now use the Activity Stream, as Daniel notes.

I would love the bold coming back.

Also the recent topics has update bugs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fabian said:

ditto

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fabian said:

So would I. It makes it much more convenient to see what you've read or not.

• Like 2

ditto... the bold was a great instant visual guide