Accordance 12 Unable to Start After Installation

Stan Solomon

Hello, I am a new user here. I have been using Accordance 12. I got a new computer and installed Accordance 12 on it. However, after the installation, the software does not open. Nothing happens when I click on the EXE file. It feels like it is crashing immediately. I am on Windows 10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Try starting up in Safe Mode. Since you've just installed, there isn't anything you can't delete before starting. 

Stan, I would try Scott's suggestion first.  But if that fails you might consider deleting Accordance and simply starting again with a fresh download.  None of your purchases will be lost.

Thanks Scott and Paul. I tried both methods and it did not work. Is there no other way? I am not able to access it on any of my Windows 10 computers.

@Stan Solomon I do agree calling Tech Support is best. But I am curious. In your first post you say nothing happens when you click the EXE. Normally, a program is started by clicking on the entry in the Start Menu. Which EXE are you clicking? 

Thanks all, I called support and they helped me through. Apparently, the installation file I downloaded was corrupt.

Scott, I meant the shortcut in the Start Menu, which is a shortcut to the executable application file in the Programs folder.