Linking English Bibles to Original Language (Tagged Texts)?

Enrique Rivera

I am new to Accordance. I love the simplicity of the Accordance interface, as well as the amazingly powerful search capabilities. As a long time Logos user, I would love to see Accordance make it possible, while using English Bibles, for the instant details to display morphological information that is linked to original language resources. For example, when reading Matthew 5:1 in ESV and hovering over the word "disciples" it would be nice if the instant details window displayed "Noun, ms, pl, nm" and so on. I realize that this can easily be accomplished by opening a parallel and selecting a tagged original language text, but it feels like an unnecessary step. Anyhow, just a suggestion. I am not sure from a coding perspective how difficult it would be to make this kind of change. I can tell you as a Logos user, there are times that I am in my English Bible, and all the morphological information that I need is available to me without needing to open another tab/window. This frees up space for me to use another tab for, say, a commentary or dictionary. 

I suppose I should clarify what that what I am trying to say is, it would be nice if our English Bible's were also keyed to Tagged Greek and Hebrew Bibles. This is not to say that keying English texts to Strong's numbers is not useful at all, but it is insufficient in my opinion. 

This was answered for me on another forum, I apologize for any confusion.