Some text is invisible in Word Biblical NT

William Schultz

Hello,

I just purchased and installed the Word Biblical Commentary NT ver. 1.6. I love the content but I am having tech issues. Some of the text is invisible. (See screen shot- problem highlighted in blue). If I highlight- copy and paste into another text editor the invisible text is no longer invisible. There are many instances of this happening. 

I'm sure this has to do with my old computer running an older version of Accordance. Any advice?

Accordance 11.2.5

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.21.15 AM.png

There was an issue in one of the Accordance updates where text around page numbers was being hidden. You should be able to resolve your problem by turning off "hide page numbers" or updating to the latest version of Accordance 11.

Thanks Mark! I am looking for the "hide page numbers" but cannot find it anywhere.

Command-T or right click. There is a checkbox.

• Like 1

With WBC in the active pane, press Command-t, or go to "Display" on the menu bar and select "Set Tool Display." There will be a check box for "Hide Page Numbers."

Excellent! I found it. And it now works. Thanks you!

But notice now that the text has actually changed. Weird.

1331343298_ScreenShot2021-06-03at2_07_58PM.thumb.png.39d8056b10cad5763afb898f5896c115.png

Oh well, I guess its the same text just wrapped further into the next line. 

Anyway, I am happy that it is now fixed.

• Like 1

Remember, you can still hide the page numbers and everything will display properly if you update (for free) to the latest version of Accordance 11. Just go to the Accordance menu on the menu bar and select "Check for App Update."

4 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

Remember, you can still hide the page numbers and everything will display properly if you update (for free) to the latest version of Accordance 11. Just go to the Accordance menu on the menu bar and select "Check for App Update."

I checked this at the beginning. He say he is on 11.2.5 and this is the last one I see on the download page. 

• Like 1

But If I'm right should not Accordance 13 run on High Sierra?

12 minutes ago, Fabian said:

But If I'm right should not Accordance 13 run on High Sierra?

Yes, and 13.1.5 will run on Lion!

• Thanks 1