Greek for the Rest of Us by Dr. Mounce

gtravis3

Dr. Mounce pretty much espouses Accordance, in my opinion, as the way for Macintosh users to go Bible study and for taking his Greek course.  So far, I have to agree and must say I have been pleased with my Accordance experience.  The only thing missing, or that I have been unable to find is his book, GREEK for the REST of US,  in the Accordance libraries.  I did see that Olive Tree has it; however; I would much prefer to keep everything together in Accordance and would request that you look into adding this book to your offerings.

I had submitted the above to Accordance support and I was directed to post it here for review and comments by the community and the development team members.  Dr. Mounce's online course site had a link to this file, Bible_Study_Greek-Default.accord, so I suppose that eventually this is where the book could be included by the user or Accordance?

I also saw where Dr. Mounce is currently working on revision 3 of this book, and he is nearly done with it, so perhaps Accordance is waiting for that to be completed before offering it. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

• Like 2

+1

• 2 weeks later...

+1

+1