Making notes

Jeff Kaiser

Hello! I'm trying to set up something that can make notes on without opening Word or Pages. I've tried to set up according the the HELP program, but I'm sure I'm missing it somewhere. Can someone help walk thru this with me? Thank you!

Hello! I'm trying to set up something that can make notes on without opening Word or Pages. I've tried to set up according the the HELP program, but I'm sure I'm missing it somewhere. Can someone help walk thru this with me? Thank you!

You have two options: User Notes and User Tools. I don't currently have the time to write out the steps for creating and editing User Notes and User Tools (hopefully someone else will do so shortly). You should find, however, the video tutorial on this topic quite helpful.

Here's the link:

http://www.accordancefiles1.com/training/data/OwnThing.html

You'll be interested in the User Notes and User Tools tutorial videos.

When I go to the ARRANGE MODULES video, it says, Go to Edit>>> Arrange Modules... I do not have an Arrange Modules option.

Steve

The Arrange Modules is the one section of the old Tutorials that is outdated. It's the only major interface change that we made in 8, it is there but is now the Library window in the Window menu. We added more functionality to it as well, and we do have a webinar on the topic.

Archived