Helena Font overlay for windows

Charles Workman

I have Ver 13 windows version and I am trying to learn how to type in the Greek format.  I have seen their Greek overlay map but I do not have an "option" key on my keyboard.  Does a PC keyboard have a substitute for option key?  I am unable to type in a simple iota subscript in my notes?

I'll work getting a Windows-based keyboard layout for the help documentation. In the meantime, the ALT key should function in the same way as the Option key on a Mac. Also, be aware that you can go to Window—>Character and hover over any character to see the proper keyboard entry option.

• Like 2

If you configure Accordance to use an OS keyboard mapping rather than the internal one you can just use the Windows keyboard viewer to show the keyboard layout on-screen. Just be aware that some keystrokes don't work properly with the viewer up - yeah lovely bug that (Win not Acc) - but it's usually only for very obscure key combos - mostly it's fine. Then you can just use the Windows polytonic keyboard or any other one you like.

Thx

D

Update:  Whenever I push Alt the first letter of the tabs on "my notes" highlight.  The Alt acts like a hotkey.  Whenever I go to the windows>Characters and click on the right character all my notes that I have typed disappear except for the character that I just clicked on.