Services with M1 MacBook

Michael Dearinger

When I try to use services with my new M1 MacBook, I get the message "There was a problem with the input to the Service". I reinstalled the services and still get the same message. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I just tested again. I get this message in MS Word (2019). I don't get it when I use TextEdit.

Edited by Michael Dearinger
I added more information

It's a Microsoft Word issue. There is a work around. I use a modified script that brings up a "Query Insert Verses" I have mine set to use the NKJV. I would recommend messaging Joe Weaks, or if you want to use mine I could send it to you.

Thank you, Tony. There didn't seem to be a problem with Microsoft Word 2016 which I have used for years. I just upgraded to 2019 a few days ago and had this issue so you're probably spot on. I would love to use yours if you don't mind. I'll also message Joe Weaks in the meantime. Thanks again.

Michael, I don't immediately recall what I sent to Tony. I'd suggest trying what I made for him, and if that's not working, let me know.

My vague recollection is this is a problem with Word 2019 and any Services like this, not just Accordance.

Thank you, Joe. Joe will be sending me the modified script. I'll let you know if I have any other questions or issues.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 5:43 PM, Tony Lawrence said:

It's a Microsoft Word issue. There is a work around. I use a modified script that brings up a "Query Insert Verses" I have mine set to use the NKJV. I would recommend messaging Joe Weaks, or if you want to use mine I could send it to you.

I would love to receive the services if you would send them. How would you like. You can send to me at Kevin AT kevinpurcell DOT org.

Check your email.

• 2 weeks later...

Could I get a copy of this too? Thanks!