WBC Sale

Brian W. Davidson

Is anyone picking up WBC this time around? I’ve been thinking about it, but I was hoping for a slightly deeper discount.

Alright, let me rephrase this. What do y'all think the chances are of ever again seeing the 70%+off discounts on WBC, the discount of years gone by?

Doubtful it will ever happen again ... unfortunately, I couldn't swing it at the time ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brian W. Davidson said:

Alright, let me rephrase this. What do y'all think the chances are of ever again seeing the 70%+off discounts on WBC, the discount of years gone by?

Hi Brian, I got the WBC collection with a substantially deeper discount (i.e., $399.99) back in May 2017. So I guess if you're very patient, it might just come around again at that price. Since then, I haven't had any need to see if the collection has come back on sale with a comparable discount. Perhaps a search on the blogs could give you a more precise picture, but I'd say that the current sale is probably fairly infrequent. 

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 12:15 AM, Donald Cobb said:

Hi Brian, I got the WBC collection with a substantially deeper discount (i.e., $399.99) back in May 2017. So I guess if you're very patient, it might just come around again at that price. Since then, I haven't had any need to see if the collection has come back on sale with a comparable discount. Perhaps a search on the blogs could give you a more precise picture, but I'd say that the current sale is probably fairly infrequent. 

I’ll be be waiting for a big sale like this to come around again.

Edited by apache84

57 minutes ago, apache84 said:

Unfortunately You've missed it by a few months but hopefully now they have offered it recently at this attractive price, you may not have to wait too long again for the offer to be repeated. 

i was fortunate enough to get them back in 2014 and its the one set i wouldnt want to be without. (Jps is a close second.)

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

One of my goals is to spend more time consulting WBC this year now that I have it in my library.

5 hours ago, Michael Hunt said:

One of my goals is to spend more time consulting WBC this year now that I have it in my library.

One new years resolution that should be easy to keep! I hope you enjoy it and are blessed by your delving. My one piece of advice is to allow yourself time. 

(I'm fortunate to only preach twice a month now so have plenty of time to ponder the passages. )

;o) 

Edited by ukfraser

22 hours ago, apache84 said:

Unfortunately, these particular deep discount sales on WBC are dependent upon the PTB at Zondervan/HarperCollins. We last had one in October, and they've not given us any indication as to when the next one would be.