Can't log in with Application.

Jesse Dornfeld

I just bought the Tyndale Commentary. I had been wanting to buy this for some time and I was just able to purchase it.

However, my problem is that it is not showing up in "Check for content updates..." and I can't seem to log in to the application even with the correct credentials. I know my credentials are right because I can log in on the website where I purchased the commentary.

No idea what the problem is.

Have you tried "easy install" instead of checking for content updates? I would assume that would help, but let me know!

Checking for content updates usually just updates things already installed.

easyinstall.png.afc4928a78789b0dabdf6028fb231bb4.png

Edited by Schulschlus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Schulschlus said:

Have you tried "easy install" instead of checking for content updates? I would assume that would help, but let me know!

Checking for content updates usually just updates things already installed.

easyinstall.png.afc4928a78789b0dabdf6028fb231bb4.png

Well, when I click "Easy Install..." It asks me to login and the application will not let me login.

Have you tried using your username vs. your email address. I remember having trouble once because I tried with the wrong one. I think the website might use the other, or the forum does, so it might be a bit confusing.

Jesse, go to the non-forums area of the website and try resetting your password. If that still doesn't work, contact support. They will be able to get you up and going quickly.