Getting missing volumes in a set (WBC-OT)?

Martin Shields

Hi!

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but I want to know if there's some special way to get missing volumes in a set. For example, I have WBC-OT but am missing the second and third volumes of David Clines' commentary on Job (I have the dead tree version, but the search-ability of the electronic volumes makes them rather more useful).

Do I just purchase those individually, or is there a more magical way to get them as part of the set?

Thanks!

Hello Martin,

Do you have the set? If so, you may want to contact support, since Clines's three volumes are included in it. You may have encountered a problem in the download. 

The two volumes on job you are missing were added in 2015 so you may need to upgrade your set. Are you on the 32 set as there is now a 36 set?

There is some information here with the different upgrade options but the new set includes updated joshua,  judges and psalm volumes as well as job. (Plus if you have the earlier set, you still get to keep and use the previous volumes).

https://www.accordancebible.com/article/wbc2015/#SetHistory

Edited by ukfraser

Ps martin, If you do need to upgrade, There is currently an offer on the sets and individual volumes so its worth contacting sales to see if there is also a discount on the upgrade prices as those are not listed in this weeks sale.