Intro to Neusner Mishnah

Brian W. Davidson

I opened Neusner’s Mishnah looking for the introduction today, but it is a text module so of course the intro isn’t there. Is it in another module or could it be added in some way?

• Like 5

+ 1. Yes, please. This would be most helpful.

• Like 2

Just talked about this with Mark. This title really needs work—preface, intro, hyperlinks, notes, etc. it would probably work better as a tool instead of a text anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Right on!

It is nice to have the text module that you can display in parallel with Kauffman.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Just wanted to bump this. I still want to read the intro to Neusner's MIshnah. I've been told again that it is worth the price of admission.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian W. Davidson said:

Just wanted to bump this. I still want to read the intro to Neusner's MIshnah. I've been told again that it is worth the price of admission.

1+

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

ditto 

Thanks for bumping this. We're contacting Yale to request the missing content. I'll created a companion notes module asap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe this should be a different thread, but along the same lines I'd love to get the additional material in the Dead Sea Scrolls volume too. I have it in print and there are many helpful notes.  https://accordancebible.com/product/qumran-non-biblical-manuscripts-a-new-english-translation/ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1