Select Text by Reference

ProRege

Is there a way to select text for copying by reference? Instead of dragging a cursor across 10 verses or having to exactly select all the words in two verses, is there a place to type in a reference (e.g. Gen 2:3-12) to be copied?
I searched for this question but didn't see it addressed in either the tutorials or the forum. But I am a brand new user and could easily have missed it. In my prior software, a right click on a selection (which could be as little as a letter or word) provided two options - copy which copied the exact selection, or copy verses which allowed the selection range to be adjusted by reference and copied the complete verse of each verse in the the range. So if I rapidly selected a line or two in the first or first and second verse of the range that I want to copy (Gen 2:3) and select copy verses, I could simply type in the final verse number (12) to copy the entire verse range. Is there a way to do this in Accordance? Thanks!

You can use the "Get verses" function for that. With Mac, it's cmd + alt + "a". For Windows, it's probably the same, except ctl + alt. That will bring up a window and you can type the verses you want in it. From there you either copy directly to your word processor or onto your clipboard.

Hope that helps!