Free Bible Unlocks

Ramiro

I am wondering how come there are no Free Bible unlocks with the Catholic Collection. I see that one can spend $199 for the Library Standard collection or $249 for the Scholars Standard Collection and both of those come with 2 free Bible unlocks, but the $209 Catholic - Unlock All collection comes no additional free Bible unlocks. There are a couple of additional Bible versions that I'd like to get, but at the moment, I can only get the Catholic Collection, hence, I'd have to either buy another collection or buy the additional bibles separate.

We included on the Catholic Collection those translations that we felt were of most interest to Catholic users. You can pay an extra $15 for the Primary DVD and unlock any additional Bibles.

We included on the Catholic Collection those translations that we felt were of most interest to Catholic users. You can pay an extra $15 for the Primary DVD and unlock any additional Bibles.

Hi Helen, can you provide a link, I don't see a primary option for the Catholic Collection.

You can order the Primary DVD here (it does require you to have version 8 already or with that order).

You can order the Primary DVD here (it does require you to have version 8 already or with that order).

Hi Helen,

I bough the DVD you mentioned above, however, after going through the installation I don't see the included items on the DVD per this link. I have gone through the installation twice. I see that some of the tools like Easton, Nave's, and others installed, but the Greek and Hebew tools didn't install, and neither did the ASV or the KJVS Bibles installed, instead the one Bible that installed is called the WEB. Let me me know if there is anything in particular that I need to do.

You will have to pay for the specific unlocks that you want on this DVD, or for a "level" such as Scholar's Introductory or Standard level if you want the Greek and Hebrew. If you can write to us and let us know exactly what you are looking for, we will advise you on the best value for you. You initially asked about Bible Unlocks, now I am not sure what you want.

You will have to pay for the specific unlocks that you want on this DVD, or for a "level" such as Scholar's Introductory or Standard level if you want the Greek and Hebrew. If you can write to us and let us know exactly what you are looking for, we will advise you on the best value for you. You initially asked about Bible Unlocks, now I am not sure what you want.

But if you look at the link in my prior response it says there that there are some included tools and texts, and like I said, some did install, but not the others. I think the best example is that the 2 Bible versions listed in under the included items are not there, but one that is not even mentioned is the one that installed.

Well, the WEB should not be installed, that's a glitch in the installer. To get all the Entry level modules you must check the box for them on the final Install screen, as we don't install them automatically.

It is so complicated to get the installer to install all the right modules for each level, and to match these to the website and the literature. We do inevitably make some mistakes.

Actually the WEB is in the free downloadable Starter package.

Actually, it's rather strange. I have been working with Keith from support on resolving this and what is strange is that once I run the installer and check the 2 boxes below the box to add a code, it takes about 15 minutes and it says it installs 274 items, but once the installer is finished, nothing new appears in Accordance. Keith had me wipe Accordance 2X and reinstall everything including the program and the DVD contents to no avail. The last time, the install of the DVD was taking too long and we disconnected, I let it run and didn't watch it for a few hours in the evening. It eventually finished, but before I stopped looking at it it had been running for about 1 hour. So something strange is going on with the installer.

I am sorry for the troubles you are having. I would like to talk to you myself or have Joel do so, and see if we can figure out what is going on. Please send me your phone number (privately) and a time to call you.

Archived