Purchases resources with crypto currencies

Christopher Belmonte

I hope Oak Tree isn't against the idea of providing an option to pay for modules, books, etc, with crypto currency. I'm specifically requesting that Oak Tree allow users to purchase resources with crypto. It might not benefit Oak Tree much at the moment, but crypto currency is becoming increasingly well known and utilized, and it's certainly going to increase. The more options we have the better. Not everyone wants to use a credit card. I sure don't. I do use them out of pure necessity, many multitudes and myself specifically are really tired of high fees and lack of any privacy. 

• Like 1

And I remember back in the day when folks were just begging to use PayPal 🙂

Soon, we'll have folks paying with Ethereum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

That would actually be really wonderful. I would prefer Monero because it's more liquid than bigger coins like Ethereum, but it's still going to have a value, while varying, significantly above the dollar. I'm making a genuine and serious request. BTC transactions costs are high but other coins don't have that same problem.

Due to the extraordinary rise of turbulence and expected hyperinflation, Americans are starting to transition their dollars to non-fiat currencies and hard assets. I think OakTree should be thinking ahead and making technical and logistical preparations for the eventual necessity of accepting other currencies, whether crypto or simply non-USD.

• 1 month later...

accidental post

Edited by Christopher Belmonte
sorry

On 4/9/2021 at 12:18 AM, Daniel L said:

Due to the extraordinary rise of turbulence and expected hyperinflation, Americans are starting to transition their dollars to non-fiat currencies and hard assets. I think OakTree should be thinking ahead and making technical and logistical preparations for the eventual necessity of accepting other currencies, whether crypto or simply non-USD.

yeap