Install stuck on loading purchases

Neal Gordon

I've been installing Accordance Lite to try it out, but the install process get stuck on the Loading purchases dialog and does nothing.

image.thumb.png.236e0d57df70d6c40dda40859c72b68a.png

Has anyone any idea as to what could be going wrong? 

I'm installing Accordance 13.1.6 on Windows 10.

Thanks 

Neal

Edited by Neal Gordon
Added version and OS details
  • Like 1

I was having a similar problem on Accordance on the Mac about an hour ago. It was just timing out.

Seems ok now though.

Neal, are you still having a problem?

Yes, I'm still having the same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the same thing. I even tried uninstalling and then manually removing the Accordance directories that were left in my Documents folder, and then those in My user\AppData folder. 

But it's the same problem.

Reinstalling won't help, but it wouldn't hurt to have our techs verify your login information. Please contact support at (407) 339-0266, support@accordancebible.com or chat during business hours.

Having the same exact issue.

Neal, were you able to get it resolved?

Thanks!!!

Hi Sarah, 
No I'm going to try and contact accordance support to see if I can get it resolved. If I do, I'll repost here. 

Thanks

I contacted technical support, and they shared an older installer file, and this has worked without any issues. 

Sarah, I'd recommend sending an email to support@accordancebible.com, and they should be able to send you a link to this file too. 

This will be fixed in the next release.  Sorry for the inconvenience folks!

Thank you for bringing this up. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. I appreciate it. 

When will this be fixed? I have had nothing bur trouble in installing this on windows. I installed it on Mac and there were also issues on there. 

The windows install was on a fresh fully updated windows. 

Hope you guys fix this quickly. 

I'm having the same issue trying to install on Windows 10.  It gets stuck when trying to load my purchases.

I am having the same problem trying to install on Windows 10. It gets stuck trying to load my purchases.

I'm having the same issue as well. Is there an available link to the older installer?

Likewise, mine is stuck. Is the link publicly available? 

Same problem, thanks Sharp911 for the link.

Might I suggest that the accordance folks REMOVE the broken version.

I had this problem, and posted of it earlier.  This may seem like a pain to some, but I went and reinstalled Accordance 12, and then just started updating everything from there, including my purchases.  I am now up to date on the latest version.  (I did this on Windows 10).

• 2 months later...

Am having basically the same problem trying to install Accordance Lite (v. 13.1.7) on Windows 10. Even tried the 13.1.5 link posted above and had the same issue. "Loading purchases" window comes up briefly, then goes away, leaving unresponsive window with nothing in the list of items to install, 3 greyed-out nonfunctional buttons at the bottom, and nonfunctional settings menu at the top. iPad app still works as usual, though.

Just tested a fresh install on windows with the 13.1.7 installer from the downloads page, and mine does not get stuck:

image.thumb.png.01e6665be92863fe5297cf61344c5a4a.png

Are you certain you were using 13.1.7?  If you want to send me your login info in a private message, I can try to test with your account.

Got it to work. It seems that the Windows installer wasn't working for me with the only resources I had being iOS from the iPad app. After I got the free Matthew Henry commentary on my account, the process seemed to work properly. Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Put this on my Galaxy Note 8 and it works fine.....However when putting it on my PC it's the same issue as everyone else.....nothing in the install box.

I've uninstalled it several times and loaded previous versions with zero success.

There is no version 13.1.7 on the download list.....

Had a pastor sell his because of all the headaches and go to Logos which is easier to use.